Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Benico 3D Mask

I have received Benico 3D Sheet Masks from The Sample Store!

Benico 3D Sheet Masks can be used in 2 ways. Hot or Cold!

Cause You're hot then You're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in and you're out
You're up and you're down

Cold mask? Here what i have, i present you....

Aloe(Skin Elasticity)
Be careful when you take the mask from the packaging. It's delicate. Especially for girls who have long finger nails!
Cold mask, cold mask out from fridge. BRR! 


Cups chin & nose :)




For a moment, I feel like...


I like how the mask fits well like a mold just for you. The scent is nice too. It is rather good because I can feel its essence penetrating into my face. My skin feel so refreshed after usage! :D

Want a piece of Benico 3D mask sheet? Click here or the widget on the right sidebar

No comments: