Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I bought a deal from Sh!okDeal.
SGD 8 instead of SGD 88 for One session of Eye Massage Treatment with MonoPolar RF Machine + Hot Eye Mask & Face Mask.

Cheap and shiok hor?
I added on an ampoule on top of that.
Then i was entitled a foc "Gua Sha" eye treatment 眼部刮痧.

My face start with cleansing and removing of dead skins with a scrub.
Not this okay..



Proceed by dripping drops of ampoule around my eye area,
and using a MonoPolar RF machine to penetrate the ingredients deep into my skin.
It was quite stingy. Like ants biting. Haha!

My beautician said because my eyes are very dry and low hydration level.

Gua Sha treatment was pain and "sour"as my eyes are tired. However, i felt my eyes much more lighter and refreshed after the whole process.

Gua Sha is an East Asian healing technique. Gua means to scrape or rub.
Sha is a 'reddish, elevated, millet-like skin rash' (aka petechiae).

Facial Guasha is used to extract toxic waste, remove blood stagnation, promotes normal circulation and metabolic processes of the body. It has prominent and lasting effects for facelift, wrinkles, freckles, pimples, and other known beauty related symptoms.


Lastly, hot eye mask is placed onto your eyes after the massage so you can relieve puffiness around and underneath the eyes.

Source (1)(2)


My beautician is very caring and thoughtful.
She helped me trim my eyebrows because she's not used to seeing untidy ones.
As if it's her eyebrows!
Also applied toner and sunscreen for me.
It's not even included in the treatment lah!



Touched!

--
I went to meet Kayee to watch Footloose.



She got free list :)

The movie was nice but not much of dancing!
Disappointed loh!
Ever since i watched "Step Up" when i'm 13, i'm into all sort of dancing films.




Today is the first time that I've been to the "new" Shaw at Lido after the revamp.
Got the up class feel lah.
However, no more Mcdonald's and KFC all that liao.
Seems empty...


No comments: