Thursday, December 22, 2011

Honeyway (review)



I am totally awed by this delipatory wax!
It is made from honey. I was told that it's 100% natural and organic.
The best part is the therapist only have to scoop 1 small amount of honey wax to do the whole of my half leg! Can you believe this wax do not need to be heated up and water soluble? You don't need washing wax cleanser or oil.

Cindy was my therapist and she's very informative! She provided us with lots of knowledge about waxing and how to take care of our body!
I went with my candy, Kayee!  


What is the difference between Honey Therapy Signature Waxing and normal waxing?

Normal waxing is literally painful. In contrast, Honey Therapy Signature Waxing is less painful as it does not stick to the skin like normal waxing does, but instead only attaches to the actual hairs that it is being applied to.
  • Removes blemishes and impurities  on the skin,
  •  Remove hair at the surface, firm, tighten and refresh skin.

Meaning that it will not cause skin tags or bruises! 

Especially on my upper thigh, it's not so sensitive or painful compare to other type of wax i did before. Eg. Strip wax or Hot wax
I tend to jump like getting defibrillated. You know when patients are in ICU, then their heartbeats suddenly just stop. The doctor use this: 

to revive the patient by an "electric shock"
I am not being exaggerated but my body reacted that way. Serious.


P.S/ More photos in my dad's dslr


I totally love the wax therapy and will return next time.


HoneyWay

The Diet Centre
(Selegie Road Outlet) 


No. 1 Selegie Road,
#03-03 PoMo,
Singapore 188306

Tel: 6280 1169



No comments: